We’re bringing friends who are food fiends, but have never been to Asia. Thus, ALL our planning revolves around meals, snacks between meals, and activities for justifying same.
So far, the plans include:
- dim sum at East Ocean at Scotts
- lamien & xiaolóngbāo on Orchard
- Curry Buffet at Raffles Hotel
- kopi and kaya toast at Killiney Road
- Tiong Bahru hawker centre
- Nonya food at Chilli Padi in Joo Chiat
- Maxwell Road hawker centre
- chili crab & pepper crab at East Coast
- cocktails at Dempsey road and a Singapore Sling at the Long Bar (first time in S’pore, got to take them).